11 May 2010

main api..

bukan merokok
bukan bakar sampah
bukan bakar rumah
tp,
ABU BAKAR(my dad)
hahahaha

xde lah~
aku bakar ikan le!!
balik kampong..
and aku masih kempunan nak makan gulai ikan bakar~
so we(opah, emak, me & my sepupu, nurul)
cook it AGAIN~
here are some pictures..

kayu api..

+ tempurung
= big fire!
x payah gadoh2 mcm time tgh camping hari tu~
masak maggie pakai api nih, 5 saat pon siap :D

1 kg!
sedap + banyak isi
putih je~


and this time the gulai ikan bakar turn out so damn delicious!!!
me n my cousins...
we ate outside(picnic gitu)
because we're all wet..
just get back from the river by my opah house
after finish eating
we went back in the cold ice river water~

hehe
* i turn into a negro because of swimming in that river from 1pm to 5pm..
cool huh?
haha

No comments:

sile ambil no anda..
terima kasih :)

click for hit counter html code
free web hit counters